Open today: 9:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Amazing without a doubt

Best place to go for a wonderful night out! Went there every night as was made to feel so welcome... read more

Reviewed June 24, 2016
Zoe F
Camberley ,England, United Kingdom
via mobile
Mother and Daughter loved it!

Reviewed March 15, 2016
Sharontaito
Glasgow, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

On holiday for my mum's birthday. This place is perfect for a good drink and chat. Music is spot on and great value for money. Recommend this bar for a night out!

Reviewed February 29, 2016 via mobile

On my visit to Torremolinos I fancied a change from all commercial and tatty bars so I asked around and lots of locals point me to the Ironhorse Rock Bar. On arrival we were welcomed by the owner Barry . This place is really unique from the rest of the bars we visited. Whether you like rock music , metal or even lady gaga he has it all ( haha). We only went in for a few and ended up staying until the end ( that tells you how much we enjoyed). Drinks are not overpriced, friendly atmosphere, you can even play darts or do karaoke if you feel brave :) If I ever visit Torremolinos again, this bar would definitely be one to return to on my holidays. Recommending to all!

1  Thank Martin R
Reviewed November 29, 2015

We were recently in Torremolinos recently & walked into "IronHorse " & had the good luck of meeting the helpful ( and generous ) owner Barry.He played our favorite songs, guided us on our shopping & nite life. We spent 3 evenings at the Iron Horse & throughly enjoyed ourself.

4  Thank RoopChadda
Barry S, Owner at Ironhorse Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure having you all in the bar and you created a fantastic night of karaoke. I hope everything I told you was of use and you found everything you were looking for.

Thanks again
Barry

Reviewed November 24, 2015

We discovered Ironhorse on our first night in Torremolinos. We had previously been in another bar but I don't think they were interested on putting on music or Karaoke. We had one drink and left. On discovering Ironhorse we were immediately made to feel welcome, even though the bar was very busy. The young lady behind the bar offered us free shots with our first drink, and the music was in full flow. The music and karaoke was run by Barry who we later found to be the bar owner.

The atmosphere in Ironhorse was such that you never noticed the time fly by. We returned back to Ironhorse every night of our recent holiday.

Our second visit was the evening of our Wedding Anniversary and although not a shot drinker one or two were consumed that evening. Another couple announced their engagement that night so the party was in full flow.

The range of cocktails has to be seen to be believed and Barry managed to build one we had not seen in 5 years well done mate.

There is substantial seats inside the bar with a large terrace outside toilets where clean and replenished as required.

No matter what your taste in drink, no matter what your taste in music Ironhorse provides in abundance.

Thanks for a great time Barry hope to see you again soon. I'll try not to drink the bar dry next time

3  Thank Stephen M
Barry S, Owner at Ironhorse Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2015

Thanks for a fantastic review. I'm glad you enjoyed you time with us and we look forward to any future visits.

Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

Very friendly owner and staff. Tons of cocktails and you can create your own as well. Helpful staff who gave us directions to local eateries. Fun karaoke and even announced our engagement. Great place to spend the evening and to drink and sing away.

1  Thank Mindgym
Barry S, Owner at Ironhorse Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2015

What a great night - a 35th wedding anniversary and your engagement. We wish you every happiness for your future together x. And remember if you have any photos of your night, with us, please feel free to post them.