“Amazing flavors!”
Review of Creperia Bahia

Creperia Bahia
Ranked #69 of 797 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Love this little pancake restaurant. Sublime combination of flavors. Their pancakes are amazing & their desserts too! Excellent wine and lovely relaxed atmosphere. Owners and staff extremely attentive and welcoming. Perfect!

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant made our weekend, it was simply delicious and it deserves 10 stars. I've never had or even seen crepes like this before, we decided on the pork leg and the oxtail, the pork leg was a suggestion and the only way I can describe it - mouth watering!
The staff are very attentive, the service is great and the decor is also very good. I'm already looking forward to visiting it again.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

This restaurant was the best we had in Torremolinos, the restaurant is in a very beautiful cozy envorinment with very nice and sweet owners. The starter was very very very good, the wine delicious and the main dish was a crepe filled with chicken, so so good. And if you are here, and if you love cheese cake, please ask if they have it available, this is seriously the best homemade cheesecake we ever had.
Thank you guys, if we are in Torremolinos, we definitely come back to your restaurant.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Having come across this quaint little square many years ago , thought I'd check it out with some friends who had never been to torremolinos before.
We were not disappointed, but something that stood out was this place always extremely busy often than not mostly Spanish, always a good sign.
We ate here twice and had different crepes each time first time I had salmon with blue cheese amazing and cooked to perfection, next time chicken curry and so flavoursome, I asked for the wine list but apparently they don't have one so we settled for a bottle of Rioja , it was perfect and on my return to torremolinos I will most certainly be back.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Bahía offers you a rare opportunity to taste the most delicious crêpes with selection of tasty meat, fish or veggie fillings. Some people have always been worried if these crêpes are too simple food for dining. Don't worry! Those are really delicious and sooooo filling! Together with beautiful plaza and sweet staff we have always had joyful nights at Bahía.

1  Thank KeijoPekkaFinn