other travelers have booked this property

Review of MONTEMAR PUERTO

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Thomas W
Wigan, United Kingdom
“not for english tourists”
Reviewed October 2, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

no balcony to sit on,to narrow. no kettle,very old toaster.no english tv channels.every notice on site was in spanish.owner only limited english.no safe in apartment or on complex.

Date of stay: September 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: no balcony and tv
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
Oct 5, 2015
Dear sir,

Thank you for your opinion. However, let me say that in the announcement I have made photos of the apartment as this is. The apartment has a small balcony, and as it appears in the photo. I have never said in the announcement that has a large terrace. These apartments all have satellite TV, so there are channels in English, German, French, etc. Maybe you do not know how to handle the remote control or confirgurar it correctly, because there are channels in several language. There are two toasters, and I think that they are correct for use. Before coming, you asked me if there was kettle in the apartment, and I said no, but there was microwave to heat water. The kettles are not very common in Spain. And on the other side, I do not understand that you mean that the apartment was not safe, nor the complex, because apart from complying with all current legislation, the complex has 24 hour security. I feel my English is not perfect, but have been many English people and we have not had any problems.
I can say, I have the honor to welcome families who have more than 8 years coming to my apartment.
In any case, I appreciate your opinion. Regards.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing