“Great food, lovely people!”
Review of Nicks Bar

Nicks Bar
Ranked #60 of 740 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

On a recent trip to Carihuela, I was lucky enough to wander into Nick's Bar (near the Cabello fountain) on the very first day.Great, reasonably priced food, served by very friendly people ensured my regular return.I'd particularly recommend the sunday roast!Dan, Sheffield.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Came across Nick's Bar as were looking for a place to eat in Torremolinos. The menu looked good and the prices beat all of the opposition hands down so my wife and i decided to indulge. We were not disappointed, The food, Salmon with all the veg and a huge cod and chips, were excellent. Our hosts could not be more accommodating. A request for sugar free Sangria was met without a blink of an eye and the cider on draft is second to none. In fact things were so nice that we over indulged by sharing a huge slice of their excellent apple pie with cream.. As stated in the title we liked the food and the hosts so much that we went back for more, an excellent steak cooked to order and equally good gammon steak with all the veg. Highly recommended for good honest food cooked to order and gigantic portions to boot. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Visited Nicks bar nearly every night during my stay in Carihuela. Nick, Cheryl and Sophie were wonderful hosts and Sophie even comes from the same town that we do! Small world! We had the meal deal on our first visit, my husband had the steak which was beautifully cooked whilst I had the lamb shank which makes my mouth water thinking about it. All large meals and at a very good price. Food is delicious and can't be faulted. Second time we ate the days special of fresh salmon with sautéed potatoes and fresh vegetables. Absolutely beautiful. After that we rarely ate any where else as food is very good quality and cannot be faulted. 100% will be returning and would recommend Nicks bar to everyone

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Me and 8 other lads ate here every night during our 3 nights in torremolinos last weekend (1st - 4th may) and the food was fantastic. Nick, Cheryl and Nick's niece Katie looked after us superbly all 3 times. We all had different meals and all came in good time and were delicious. Would definitely recommend Nick's bar for some lovely homemade food and a warm welcome.

Chris and the lads from Newcastle.

3  Thank chrisb1988
Reviewed April 30, 2014

One of our favourite places to visit is La Carihuela, made even better by our visits to Nick's Bar.
A relaxed & friendly place, where nothing is too much trouble.
Nick, Cheryl & Sophie are wonderful hosts, so lovely - we were made very welcome!
The variety of meals on offer is varied, freshly cooked, excellent value & extremely delicious!
One of our party of 5 has coeliac disease, which can be a worry when eating out, but not at Nick's Bar!
Cheryl, the head chef, has full awareness of what can & can't be eaten - even more importantly, she understands the necessity of no cross-contamination.
I would say with total confidence that anyone with a gluten intolerance/allergy is safe to eat there.
We will definitely be back! Especially for Nick's amazing sangria!
A1, 100%, ***** - need I say more?!

2  Thank Christine H