“Nice Chinese food for a great price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Restaurante Chino Amigo
Ranked #531 of 852 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 11, 2017

We have visited here 3 times in past 2 years when a group of lads come over for a long weekend, this is our go to little Chinese, the quality of the food for the prices has to be seen to be believed- great range of food all served steaming hot with wine prices to match the cheap food prices which means it is a very reasonable night out on the pocket..

Sizzling prawns and beef black bean were particularly good all with a nice house bottle of wine.

Doesn't look much from the outside and it is up some steps but don't be put off and give it a try i don't think you will be disappointed

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed June 16, 2016

great if you are a family group - if memory serves the carte del dia is less than 10 euros each. The meals for 2 are great if you are hungry - lots of goodies. drinks are good value too

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 10, 2014

The staff here are very welcoming and the food is very nice also.
There is a pleasant breeze which blows through which is pleasant and they are very good with children.

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

It's like a cantina. Simple.
Service is friendly and food is good and very cheap. Menu at € 6,95
Do not expect chique treatment, but for this price it's ok.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I think this restaurant has been open for about a year now, it used to be called Caribe. The new owners have hit the nail on the head, they serve good food, good portions, well presented at a reasonable price with complimentary prawn crackers and schnapps; what more can anyone ask for.

My wife and I ate here twice during the week of our stay in the area. The menu is very varied and excellent value. I particularly liked their spare ribs in chilli sauce; lovely starter, and I thought their sizzling king prawns were particularly good. I must admit that their fried noodles were not what I expected; I wanted them to be darker in colour with more flavour, but other than that, I can't fault the restaurant.

They have a dish called "Happy Family" which I wished I had tried, but I just ran out of days.

I will definitely revisit when next in the area.

Date of visit: December 2013