Just returned from our second winter break at the Hotel Natali in Torremolinos, weather was lovely for mid january, about 18c, and again being in the Natali with mostly Spanish holidaymakers makes for a wonderful experince of the real Spain, all are so friendly, and with a little effort even the most basic Spanish will be welcomed and returned with warmth and friendliness. The hotel caters for mosly spanish guests, so meal times are another experience of taste and wonder. But generally food is good and plentiful. And every evening the entertainment is mostly about watching the Spanish dancing and enjoying themselves, all led by the entertertainment rep " DUMI" his infectious smile and energy makes for a wonderful evening of song and dance. Far better than the 3rd rate entertainers employed by other hotels. If you want a Spanish holiday, go try the Natali for yourself as a short winter break. Also very reasonable bar prices, and decent beer, an example - Large beer and large glass of wine 3.6 euros.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Natali Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natali Torremolinos Hotel Torremolinos
- Natali Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Natali Hotel
- Hotel Natali Torremolinos
- Natali Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain