Natali Torremolinos
$108
$90
  • Restaurant
Sol Don Pablo by Melia(Torremolinos)
$145
$136
  • Beachfront
Melia Costa del Sol(Torremolinos)
$194
$165
  • Pool
Sol Principe by Melia(Torremolinos)
$160
$148
  • Beachfront
Sol Timor by Melia - Apartamentos(Torremolinos)
$103
$98
  • Beachfront
Sol Don Pedro by Melia(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
$130
$109
  • Pool
Hotel Zen Airport(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
$55
$52
Hotel Isabel(Torremolinos)
$133
$129
  • Pool
Sol House Costa del Sol by Melia(Torremolinos)
$196
$185
  • Breakfast included
Bajondillo Apartments(Torremolinos)
$76
$74
All reviewsbuffet style breakfastvisit torremolinosbooked last minutetown centreclean hotelmin walkbus stopcleaned every daybars and restaurantscold meatsbenalmadina
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My wife and I went there for xmas 2011. What a mistake. As british travelers were were treated like second class citizens. The staff were not helpful from the moment we arrived until we left They went out of their way to help the Spanish who we found to be downright ignorant, bad mannered and rude. Mealtimes were like a cattle market with pushing and shoving from these people. We went down to the lounge on one night early in order to find a seat. There were plenty of vacant seats but upon choosing two were told that we could'nt sit there because their friends were sitting there the previous night so we left them to it. The same thing happened at mealtimes. The lifts were at nightmare at any time with waits of 5 mins not uncommon. The rooms were just about adequate for a 3* hotel although I would only rate it as 1* hotel. I would not recomend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are at the rear but unless you are higher than the 5th floor you wont see it.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
8  Thank EricWhite
Reviewed April 10, 2012

i came here with my family last year it was terrible the staff at the front desk only seemed to want to serve the spanish they dont care about the english.the ffod was discusting i would suggest for only the rude spanish to stay here since they hate the britsh they push and shove you and laugh. so u suggest NEVER GO HERE SERIUSLY!!

Room Tip: rooms on the beach side were much better rather than looking at the cars go by
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
11  Thank vanisha v
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Just returned from a short wintr break in Torremolinos-Spain. We stayed at the Hotel Natali, despite some poor reviews that were obviously from "Brits Abroad" types. On arrival we were greeted by one of the most pleasant receptionists we have ever met in our many years of travel. He even knew our names before we provided any details. The hotel was full of Spainish holidaymakers, They were all very friendly, with just a little effort on our part to say basics like "hello, good morning etc. There was entertainment every night and it was good to be in a hotel in Winter were the atmosphere was so good. The food is not what you would get in Blackpool, thank god. We stayed on half board but were offered the choice of taking lunch or dinner. Breakfast was very good with grilled hams, eggs, sausage etc with many choices of breads cakes, toast. Fruit juice, yogourt and coffee/tea. Dinner was always different, 2 choices of meat, potatoes, vedge or pasta. with lovely fresh salads and fruits.
The hotel is ideally located in the centre of the old part, with a 15 minute walk through shops and quaint alleyways.
If you want Spanish culture and very friendly staff, in a clean hotel, visit the Natali.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view, no extra charge
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
11  Thank Barrydav15
Reviewed January 3, 2012

my husband and i went there for christmas 24/12/11 I have always said Spain did not appeal to me this place proved me right i have never met so many igrorant people they dont know the meaning of please thank you or excuse me the hotel is for Spanish old people no one spoke English so if you needed help forget it food was bad we had pork on second night and it was raw inside the resturant at meals times was like a cattle market they dont know how to queue they just push and shove so if your thinking about this hotel take my advise and DONT GO IT'S THE HOTEL FROM HELL

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kathy M
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I had mixed feelings after reading reviews about the hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were paper thin and you could hear everything in the next room. Breakfast was okay and always crowded. It was a hike to get to the beach, although that is not why I was there (Malaga Centro) It is close to the bus stop that will take you into Malaga Centro. Nothing special. I wouldn't stay here again if I was in Torremolinos.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo