11:30pm, Saturday night. Picked up our hire car at Malaga airport, and set off driving to Torremolinos (7 miles). There wasn't time to use the SatNav as within minutes we were directed off the motorway in the town, and in the distance, the rooftop neon lights of our hotel came into view!! Although very busy, we managed to get a free parking space right outside the hotel. The place was located in the town centre, rather than at the beach, which is an uncomfortable hilly walk away. Our room was spacious, clean and tastefully decorated, and overlooked the small pool terrace and main street. Went out for a few beers and food of which there was ample to choose from dotted around the town, very close to the hotel. Food at the hotel was fair, although pleniful in choice and quantity. Being predominantly a Spanish tourist hotel, the number of "foreign" guests was minimal. It's important to say that not on one single occasion did I encounter anything but friendly people and staff there. In fact our stay was very very good indeed. Whilst the pool was very small, it wasn't overcrowded. The hotel had a couple of girls employed to run various entertainment projects for guests, both on an evening and in the daytime too. My friend and I were invited to join in adult water polo etc, and thought the girls were great and tried hard.
I'm aware that we British tend to prefer being amongst other fellow countrymen, and if that's your thing, dont stay here. Having said all that, we weren't disturbed once by drunken Brits, nor did I see any confrontation between guests or with staff, in fact the whole experience couldn't have been better.The "hike" to the beach is not good, especially in the heat, but 6euros gets you there in an air-conditioned taxi. We had days at both our beach and in neighbouring resorts (use the underground rail system) and a trip to Gibralter which is only an hour away by car on very good roads. The price was right, food ok, etc - no complaints at all.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Natali Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natali Torremolinos Hotel Torremolinos
- Natali Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Natali Hotel
- Hotel Natali Torremolinos
- Natali Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain