My friend and I stayed at the H Natali from 9/9/11 for 1 week. All inclusive? what a joke. breakfast finished at 10am and after that guests were (suposed to be) able to get a choice of 3 sandwiches between 11am and 12 noon at the poolside bar (on the 1st floor), but on the 11/9/11 the poolside bar closed, end of season.......No drinks no food. If you wanted drinks you had to carry them from the ONLY bar down stairs (near reception), and if you are British, be prepared to be ignored until ALL the Spanish guests have been served. If your'e prepared to tip well you might get served a little quicker. Evening entertainment ! ! ! All in Spanish, luckily we found 2 Irish bars on the front, and a good time was had by all. All in all we would not stay or recommend the Hotel Natali to any British guests. On the day we were leaving we asked if there was a courtesy room available to shower and change before our transfere to the airport, (at 6pm), we were told there the hotel was fully booked so if we wanted/needed a shower we could use the poolside shower.....as I said, never again, Natali..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Natali Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natali Torremolinos Hotel Torremolinos
- Natali Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Natali Hotel
- Hotel Natali Torremolinos
- Natali Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain