On the 2nd day of my stay with the Buensol, my handbag was stolen from the pool (which has no security or life guard!!!) when I told the receptionist on duty he laughed! yes laughed and proceeded to tell the 4 housekeeping staff that happened to be standing there! Although that is not the responsibility of the apartments , My room key was in my bag and instead of any courtesy or sympathy I got a slap on the wrist and was told that we needed to pay €20 to replace the key. If any of you have stayed here before you know that the room keys have the room numbers printed on them so I felt uncomfortable staying in the same room for the remainder of the week. We were told that there was no alternative rooms available but if we wanted we could pay a further €25 to replace the locks!!! SCAM ARTISTS!!! they eventually agreed to change the locks foc....aside from the drama mentioned the apartment was cleaned only once in 7 days and that was the day before we departed , no clean towels or toilet paper brought to the apartment. The noise at night-time was unbelievable it was 4:15 am one night before I got to sleep, Also in our apartment there must have been some kind of plumbing problem as every morning the apartment filled with a stench that was unbearable!! all in all out of 10 I would give this place a 2 and the only reason they get a 2 is due to location and the pool is nice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apartmentos Buensol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Buensol Torremolinos
- Apartments Buensol Hotel Torremolinos
- Buensol Apartments Torremolinos
- Apartmentos Buensol Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain