“Excellent day out”

48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Excellent day out”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went to visit the crocodile park on our recent holiday to Mijas. We all absolutely loved it. There was a lot to see and it was very informative. It was excellent value for money.

1 Thank Lynne7654

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Small but interesting”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

First I thought it was small. But the feeding of the crocs and the tour was very entertaining. The enthustiatic man showing us around made the whole visit. It's cool that you are so close to the animals.

1 Thank Camilla-from-sthlm
Glasgow, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent family day out!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Went to the crocodile park as a group of 11 with an age range between 9 and 74 including 2 teenagers and every single one of us loved it! Without a doubt, the guided tour was the best part of the experience. The man spoke very passionately about the crocodiles and there was a lot of crowd interaction; he was very active, getting in each enclosure - even the one with the 90 year old "daddy" crocodile! The tour lasted around 30 minutes and afterwards, you were able to hold a baby crocodile and were allowed to take pictures with it. The park also has lots of other rooms that contain videos and facts about crocodiles which was very interesting. There is picnic tables outside where we had a picnic and a gift shop filled with reasonably priced merchandise. All in all, a fantastic family day out. Would certainly recommend!

2 Thank Jessica C
Mijas, Spain
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent park!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have visited this park with my 4 yrs old son. The crocodile trainer was amazing!!! So funny, so friendly, speaking english & spanish, explaining very good everything regarding the crocodiles and was so interesting. He was doing in a way that makes you listen. I thought the same in the beginning that could be boring to see a crocodile as they don't do anything, but I really enjoyed it. I think this trainer and the way he make the visit made me so interested. Now I know everything about crocodiles. Then you have TV room where you can see documentary for crocodiles, really interesting!!! I saw it twice. For only 0,50€ you can hold a baby crocodile. There is one cafeteria, we had pizzas with my son, VERY VERY GOOD PIZZAS, the prices are really acceptable, everything is so clean, I thought in the cafeteria there is no windows because they were so clean. The waiter lady was so kind and speaking many languages, I heard her speaking French as well. Then you have play room for games for the kids, we were plaining there and for last you have the souvenir shop. I have bought for my son necklaces of a crocodile. For me everything was so perfect. And trust me - seeing crocodile is interesting, even though they could sleep all day. When they feed them., they fight between them. Then you see Paco, the father of the 134 crocodiles, he is sooooo big. I recommend you to go.

1 Thank mackica13
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Visited here while we were in torremillonos which was a 8 euro taxi ride from the beach by the tourist office. The park has lots of crocodiles 3sets of pools. You walk round the park, which has crocodiles of different ages. Then there is a talk where guide gets in the enclosures with the crocodiles and talks about their behaviours & also feeds them. It was interesting to learn about them and see them so close.

1 Thank Lbel00