“Worth a visit”

Crocodile Park
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

An exciting way to spend 1/2 a day. Tours in both English and Spanish and the chance to hold a baby croc!

Visited July 2013

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Dundee crocodile fans!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This was our second visit to this park and again, we had a marvelous time. Make sure you go on the tour with the guide. These men are amazing and the crocs are even more so. Interesting, informative, fun, and a little scary at times! We went as a family with a 63 yr old granny, mum, dad teenage son and 5 yr old daughter. One of the best days out we had, even though it was smaller than we remembered.

Visited July 2013
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A Truly Wonderful Place”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I would recommend anyone who is visiting Torremolinos to spend half a day at the Crocodile Park. The people are lovely and it is a very informative place. Having lived for a year in Marbella I have now visited the park at least 5 times with my 5 year old son, and every time we go back it is the first thing he looks forward to doing. The show is excellent, and to have an opportunity to hold a baby croc is wonderful. I cant recommend the place highly enough.

Visited November 2013
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great place to spend a couple of hours.......”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I visited the Crocodile Park with my daughter 17 and my son 10 on a Friday afternoon.

When you enter a polite lady at the counter tells you what time the show is on and where you need to be for it which I thought was helpful. There are a couple of stuffed crocodiles flanking a chair where the kids can sit while you take a photo.

There aren't that many things to see in the park itself and we needed an hour to see these after which we had a drink and a snack in the nice little cafe in the park.

The highlight really is the keeper who takes you round the various crocodile pools and tells you all about these fantastic creatures! He gets in some of the enclosures and talks about the crocs and their habits which was all very interesting. You see them hissing and opening their mouths with the keeper at the end of a stick! At the end of his informative talk he then gets a baby croc that's about 2 feet long and lets people hold it and take as many pictures as you want. My children loved this and I took some great photo's.

There is a nice little shop by the exit with various crocs and other crafted items you can buy.

Well worth a visit and we will definitely go back at some stage in the future.

Visited October 2013
glasgow united kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“croc rocks”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

we visited market on thurs and as you leave the croc park is at the door we spent a couple of hours here it was interesting and finished our day in town which is 5 mins walk

Visited October 2013