Stayed here for 2 nights in October. Winding down after business trip.
Rooms, again, comfortable, clean and spacious with great sea view.
Near pubs, clubs and restaurants of all types so it's a good choice.
If it wasn't for the heavy rain then I would have been extremely happy.
But, weather is not fault of hotel.
Shame that WiFi doesn't work in the rooms but that's just a minor thing.
Again, at 37 euros per night, really cannot be faulted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain