Husband and I have just returned from this delightful place. This is the fifth time that we have stayed at the Palm Beach and would not consider staying anywhere else. Comfortable, light apartment with everything you need including lots of wardrobe space. Slight criticism is that the beds are a little hard. Good for people who like them firm but difficult for me with a back problem. However, well worth any discomfort for everything else on hand. Charming Reception staff always ready to help and Rachel is a first class manager. I would recommend the Palm Beach in particular to those of a certain age (like ourselves) who want security and peace of mind with 24 hours reception and help on hand. No drunken louts and situated in a quiet location. Great idea to have a library for those who love to read on holiday (leave you own read books) and the restaurant downstairs is great if you want a breakfast or a gorgeous chicken sandwich. Supermarket next door is very handy and stocks just about everything you could want. True, the place is a little dated but I think it adds to its charm and apartments are always spotless. We were delighted as Rachel had taken note of our feedback last time, suggesting that mugs be included in the crockery (difficult to make cup of soup in a teacup), and this trip we found two mugs in the cupboard. Don't worry about arranging transfers as Reception will call you a taxi for the airport (20 Euros) which arrives before you get down the steps.
The area is fantastic with a multitude of eateries to choose from. We recommend Nigel & Cheryl's, Pasquals (wonderful steak), Portofino (also great steak), Dunglish, Cheers, Cunard and particularly Baylaws. Also wonderful Chinese over the road from Dunglish and Valentinos for good Dutch food. We try and find a new restaurant every trip. We intend going back in the Spring. Many thanks to Rachel and all the staff.
Jill & Andrew from Cumbria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain