We are staying here currently for 5 day break away from rain at home! We wanted somewhere cheap and clean and this place is that. We paid £57 each for 3 of us for 4 nights sharing studio. It has 2 single beds, sofa bed, table and chairs, small kitchen area with all you might need to make a sandwich!! No cooking for us.
It is really central and is close to all
Restaurants bars etc. Got bus to town centre, market and walked miles along promenade. Every morning I ran 5 miles along seafront as did many others out running too.
Clientele in torremolinos of the older age group and possibly some of them live here. Didn't see any embarrassing English lager louts!!
Don't think I could stay here for more than 1 week. Pool lovely. Quiet and always easy to get lounger. Beach close by if that's your preference. Too quiet for us for longer holiday but perfect for now
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain