A friend of ours booked this apartment for us and we had not seen it before we arrived. We had a wonderful surprise when we got there. The apartment no 507 was modern, light, well furnished with all the mod cons and air conditioning. The view from the balcony looked over the spacious and very clean swimming pool and gardens and the promenade that runs around to La carihuela. it was a very pleasant place to sit in the evening sun and we had a fabulous view of the San Juan midsummer beach bonfires. We tried a couple of bar/restaurants on the edge of La roca complex including Las chicas de Pletora and los Palmas, both were excellent with superb tapas and meals and very welcoming staff. The restaurant at La Roca was just changing over from its winter hours to the longer summer opening hours. The daily menus are excellent value for money and the service from Florin and his team was always attentive and fast. The apartments are in a private area so we were away from the main tourist traps. there were a lot of locals meeting there for family gatherings or just having a coffee and a chat. We were issued with a key for the private lift that takes you directly to the beach and promenade below. An altogether very pleasant and relaxing stay. we enjoyed it so much that we are hoping to book for a long weekend later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our business is located in Torremolinos, inside of residential area La Roca. There are private apartments and bungalows of which some are for holiday rent. We are situated on the top of a rock who gives the name to the residential area. Enclosed area, La Roca has the facility for parking all year. Inside the residential area there is private access to the beach by stairs or by a lift. Torre de la Roca apartments have a large pool and great garden with sunbeds perfect for sunbathing. The building has a big social room with free wifi and TV, and a Bar-Restaurant with a daily menu with the best prices. All the apartments have wonderful views, from all of them you can see the sea, also there are some situated facing the sea with the sensation of being in a boat. Torre de la Roca is located 5 min from the urban center of Torremolinos but you can enjoy a special tranquility and a family ambience which make you fell home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Apartamentos Torre de la Roca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre De La Roca Hotel Torremolinos
- Apartamentos Torre De La Roca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain