We just got back from the parasol garden hotel we stayed there from 3rd of July to the 10th, we had a fab time the drinks were self serve, you only went to the bar for spirits. Rooms were cleaned every day with fresh towels , the pool area was lovely the thick cushions for the sun beds made them lovely and comfortable, I would say the only thing that let it down was the food ,don't get me wrong we did eat something everyday but if you did not like chicken or pork you would have struggled but on the whole it was a lovely place and we in joyed are stay . for what we paid it was a cracker ........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parasol Garden is just 50 metres from Playamar Beach, in Torremolinos. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, an outdoor hydromassage pool and swimming pools and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony. The Parasol Garden's bright rooms overlook the swimming pool, sea or mountains. Each room has tiled floors and wooden furniture. All are equipped with satellite TV. The Parasol's restaurant serves buffet meals with show cooking. There is a bar with live music and entertainment. The hotel also offers daytime activities, including archery and beach sports. Limited free public parking is available at the Parasol Garden Hotel. Torremolinos Crocodile Park is 3.5 Km away, and Malaga Airport is within 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parasol Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parasol Garden Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Parasol Garden Hotel Torremolinos