Stayed here for 4 days. Found it to be a really good place to stay. Paid for all inclusive. Food really varied and tasty. Something for everyone. Drinks on self serve other than the spirits. Pepe and Antonio on the bar were very friendly. Ask for a glass of cava and get a bottle!
The hotel is a quick transfer from the airport.
Lovely pool area with cushions for the sunbeds.
Very friendly and polite staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parasol Garden is just 50 metres from Playamar Beach, in Torremolinos. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, an outdoor hydromassage pool and swimming pools and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony. The Parasol Garden's bright rooms overlook the swimming pool, sea or mountains. Each room has tiled floors and wooden furniture. All are equipped with satellite TV. The Parasol's restaurant serves buffet meals with show cooking. There is a bar with live music and entertainment. The hotel also offers daytime activities, including archery and beach sports. Limited free public parking is available at the Parasol Garden Hotel. Torremolinos Crocodile Park is 3.5 Km away, and Malaga Airport is within 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splitty, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Parasol Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parasol Garden Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Parasol Garden Hotel Torremolinos