was there from 18th aug to sept 1st room 1015 and thought when we arrived late sat we had made a big mistake but no fully enjoyed it and tho could do with a upgrade to smarten it up a bit staff were great and all inclusive bril. the chap incharge of restuarant was wonderful and looked after us and food was good food. kids were looked after thru the day tho night time shows were bit dated but dont forget this is a 3star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parasol Garden is just 50 metres from Playamar Beach, in Torremolinos. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, an outdoor hydromassage pool and swimming pools and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony. The Parasol Garden's bright rooms overlook the swimming pool, sea or mountains. Each room has tiled floors and wooden furniture. All are equipped with satellite TV. The Parasol's restaurant serves buffet meals with show cooking. There is a bar with live music and entertainment. The hotel also offers daytime activities, including archery and beach sports. Limited free public parking is available at the Parasol Garden Hotel. Torremolinos Crocodile Park is 3.5 Km away, and Malaga Airport is within 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parasol Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parasol Garden Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Parasol Garden Hotel Torremolinos