This was a last minute booking for the 3rd week in August on half board basis (don't book through Sunmaster) The hotel caters mainly for Spanish but don't let that put you off. The room I had (424) was a decent size with a pool view as had all the rooms, I think. The air con was a bit loud. The food was nowhere near as good as The Principe or The Don Pedro where I have previously stayed but there was always something worth eating. Breakfast time was a bit hectic after about 9.15 and dinner time was never too busy as most were on all inclusive and left it late (or not at all because they had been pigging out all day)
I would go back again but not at the ridiculous price I paid for this august trip (£1429 for myself, wife and 9 yr old child for 6 days - I had a day more and a far better hotel at the Don Pedro in may for a day more and £500 less). Next year I will be looking at the Don Pedro agian but would not rule out the Parasol Gardens. I like the area as it is away from the hustle and bustle of Torremolinos.
My only real complaint was that we were only given 1 keycard between us. My wife and daughter like swimming and shopping and I like wandering so it was awkward. Every hotel I have stayed in gave me a card for each adult. Maybe the reason was so that you couldn't leave a card in the the power slot to leave the air con on while you were out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parasol Garden is just 50 metres from Playamar Beach, in Torremolinos. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, an outdoor hydromassage pool and swimming pools and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony. The Parasol Garden's bright rooms overlook the swimming pool, sea or mountains. Each room has tiled floors and wooden furniture. All are equipped with satellite TV. The Parasol's restaurant serves buffet meals with show cooking. There is a bar with live music and entertainment. The hotel also offers daytime activities, including archery and beach sports. Limited free public parking is available at the Parasol Garden Hotel. Torremolinos Crocodile Park is 3.5 Km away, and Malaga Airport is within 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parasol Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parasol Garden Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Parasol Garden Hotel Torremolinos