Just stayed here for 3 nights and you just cannot fault this little hotel.So clean and quiet apart from the odd dog barking but that cant be helped.The breakfast is one of the best ive had and the way it is set out is loverly.Home made jams and fresh juice little glass pots of greek yoghurt and a lovely tray of fresh fruit arranged very pretty and very fresh.
lovely breads are offered to you and you can choose which sort youd like.
the omlette and poached eggs are to die for.
the only little niggle i can think of is that the curtains didnt meet in the middle and i like a dark room but thats just me.
also i think babies should wear swimmies in the pool and not be allowed to go in naked as it is one of the cleanest pools i have been in and would be a shame for a baby accident to spoil it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain