This is definitely an experience you will find worth trying! You will never believe that this hotel is "officially" ranked as a 2 star one... The hotel facilities and the spatious, clean rooms offered more comfort and options I have ever found in a 4 star hotel. That plus a very personal service of the owners who absolutely care about your stay and a nice swimming pool and relax area (everything so incredibly clean) and a marvelous breakfast (continental or Japanese) will beat everything you have experienced before! The price for all this is a lot less than you would pay for a similar experience in one of the "common" tourist hotels you can find located at the beach area. Do yourself a favour and try this hotel next time you are planning to visit the Costa Blanca!
If you are looking for a place to stay in the center of the noisy Torremolinos nightlife then this hotel is not for you. We considered this not as a downside though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain