Found this little gem of a boutique hotel quite by accident. It lived up to all its great reviews! Tranquil lresidential location within 5 to 8 mins walk to the Costa Carihuela beaches, bars and shops. (it's up hill back a little so you need to be ok on you feet!). lovelly little pool set in a little Japanese garden. Brilliant continental/Japanese breakfasts and highly rated Japanese food in the restaurant in the evening. Lovely rooms, cleaned every day with change of towels,complimentary toiletries and bath robes. We had two Queen size beds and the air con was very good. Service was incredibly good and friendly.....nothing was too much trouble and the attention to detail was impressive. Would recommend this hotel to anyone who values peace and quiet, service, relaxation and yet close to all the beach life you could wish for. Get the super train service from the aiport for less than 2 Euros and the hotel will send the little car around to pick you up...! Already planning a return.......thanks Chizuko & Reiko
and all the staff...!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain