This hotel is really as good as its reviews. Costa Del Sol has had its day and has clearly suffered from the recession in mainland Spain. This hotel stands head and shoulders above all else. If you want personal service with a genuine smile then you'll have to go a long way to beat this hotel. I'd go so far as to say I challenge anyone to find one certainly in the Costas. We (2 adults)paid £290 for 4 nights stay with breakfast. That's approx £35 per person per night for a top quality B&B.
The rooms are very spacious and presented very well. Beds are firm and supportive (some might find to hard). There is Sat TV but only one English channel (BBC WorldNews) if you're that bothered. Most rooms will have a balcony.
Location is great for access to the beach which is only a short walk downhill. Directions to the hotel can be a bit and miss. We hired a car from Malaga airport which is 10 minutes away.
Go to Benalmadena port for a variety of restaurants or simply grab a table in the port and watch the world go by.
You can walk for miles and miles along the front if that floats your boat or as we did hire a car and explore the coastline.
Marbella is worth a visit for variety of shops and a very pleasent port. As is Puerto Banus and celebrity watch and enjoy the cars on show outside Sinatras Bar! A lot of plastic people with more collagen and botox than you can shake a stick at. The yachts on show are impressive if only to find half of them for sale. Times are tough for all at the moment.
Don't book another B&B until you've given this one a chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain