Just got back from a two week break in this wonderful hotel. Having seen all the great reviews it has we wondered if it would live up to them, and it did. The hotel is in a lovely quiet spot, yet just a short walk from the seafront. The staff are excellent from the moment were were greeted as we got out of the taxi, to the moment they gave us a lift to the station as we left. The room was a really good size with super-king bed and was, like the rest of the hotel, spotless. An ideal place for a quiet get away. One word of caution - the taxi driver from the airport didn't know the hotel, but I had printed off the directions from the hotels website in Spanish which proved a wise precaution.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain