Just got back after spending a week at la Luna Blanca, and you would hard pressed to find another hotel like this! Yes, it is in a quite residental area and up a hill a bit, but nothing was too much for the staff to make my stay comfortable. The service was first class. Stayed in room 9 which was on the ground floor and it has a large terrace area, and the room/bathroom was massive. It was easy to find from the train station, and all down hill to the beach. It was about a 3 minute walk from the main road where you can catch numourous buses and also a nice little bar called La Troba. Would stay there gain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain