We had a really nice 2 night stay here (3 is normally the minimum). The staff were really helpful and the hotel was kept to a very high standard. I would not call it a family hotel but our two children were well received and the room was just lovely.
The location was in a nice residential area, quiet and peaceful. The beach and restaurants were a 10min walk away but this should not put you off if you're a beach lover.
We would return without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain