This hotel is simply wonderful.Quiet and relaxing with staff who are very attentive yet not overbearing.Our room was huge,spotlessly clean and very well equipped.We had a lovely balcony with great views.The swimming pool is small but great for a quick dip after the walk back up the hill from the beach which takes around 7to 10 minutes. Breakfast is fantastic-lots to choose from-all fresh and delicious.We even tried the Japanese breakfast a couple of times and loved it.We would also recommend the Japanese dinner which was a great new experience.
We have been to La Carihuela a few times and will definitely use this hotel when we go back-it made our holiday perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain