Brilliant hotel! A warm welcome, all the staff happy and friendly and obliging, lovely room, extremely peaceful, amazing breakfast...home made yoghurt to die for, fresh juice, delicious fresh rolls. even a lift back up the hill to the station!
We only stayed for 1 night but will definately go again and would stay for longer.
Practical side, easy to walk from El Pinnillo station, 10 mins or so, lovely residential area, 15 mins walk to seafront, 5 mins to the supermarket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain