We spent a week here and it was our favourite of the 3 hotels we stayed at in Spain. We found the hotel very clean and comfortable. Big high ceilinged rooms ,tiled floors and comfortable beds. Bath robes and toiletries were provided in the generously sized bathroom. An extra little table was left in our room for our comfort. The breakfast was superb. All the staff are friendly, polite and helpful without being intrusive. The young staff who serve breakfast are a credit to the hotel. We were also offered a lift to the train station at the end of our visit. We would both love to return sometime in the future. Many thanks for a great stay to all at La Luna Blanca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain