my wife and i decided to try this hotel over new year because of the central position of the hotel in the town,the staff are very good and they rooms are cleaned omn a daily basis,that is the extwent of the good parts of the holiday.
The food was very repeticious,very rarely did you get hot food it was barely warm,the hotel was full of spanish pensioners who continually pushed and shoved their way into the dining room and lifts without a thought for anyone else.
The entertainment was poor with the spanish taking over completely,you had to get to the entertainment area early to get a decent seat but that didn't stop the spanish having a late dinner and just sitting where they liked, no matter how inconvenient it was to other holiday makers .
The chancers of getting a good nights sleep were practically nil as the spanish continually chattered in the corridors and next to the lifts and when they were requested to be quite, they did so and then after a couple of minutes it all started again.
In short we will NOT be returning to this Hotel ,and i would only advise using this hotel if you are spanish as everthing is geared up for them
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Roc Flamingo is situated in the commercial nerve centre of Torremolinos, Costa del Sol with unbeatable access to the airport and just 10 minutes to El Bajondillo beach. Pablo Ruiz Picasso airport is 8km away and the centre of Malaga 14.8km. Less than 200m away are the train station, bus stop and taxi rank providing easy connections to the airport and Malaga. The Hotel Roc Flamingo is ideal for both business trips and holidays boasting the comforts of an urban hotel with the added advantage of a location in a tourist area. There are 243 bedrooms (renovated), all of which have bathroom, terrace, heating and air conditioning, telephone, safety deposit box (extra charge), satellite TV and WIFI (charge). In our air conditioned restaurant you can enjoy our fantastic buffet with a full range of national and international dishes. You can choose the board arrangements which best suits your needs from Bed and Breakfast up to All Inclusive. The Roc Flamingo also offers parking, conference room for up to 60 people; adults pool and splash pool; massage tent (in summer); garden areas with sun beds; clay sports court and ping pong; and a varied programme of entertainment and shows outside in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, HostelWorld and Travelocity so you can book your Roc Hotel Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roc Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Flamingo Torremolinos
- Flamingo Hotel Torremolinos
- Roc Hotel Flamingo Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain