“enjoyable”
Review of Minigolf Park

Minigolf Park
Reviewed July 12, 2014

we always play minigolf on holidays & its became a tradition over the years & actively look for at least one every time we're on hols...this ones right on the promenade & most of the holes were quite easy, my son even managed a couple of hole in one's.

1  Thank dizzy2010

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This minigolf was a good course if you go to the one in torremolinos as it looks newer and well kept , intresting to play some easy some hard holes, good for all ages

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Just the thing to pass away an hour or so with the family and kids. Good value and friendly service. Kids will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere . Always good for a laugh. Recommended

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Struggled to decide whether this attraction deserved 3 or 4 stars. In the end I decided on 4 because my partner and I did enjoy ourselves while we were there. It cost €5 to play the 18 holes. It wasn't the best mini-golf course I have ever played, some of the holes were fundamentally the same concept and there were a few holes in need of repair. However, my partner and I did have a lot of fun playing it all the same so I would advise going if you are looking for something to do for an hour. They offer a discounted rate of €4 if you return but we did not consider it worthwhile.

1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Just ok. At 5€ per person, we didn't really want to play but our kids did. But kids can't play without supervision and even if you (the adult) doesn't want to play, you still have to pay. There might be some valid reasons for this, apart from revenue generation, but this venue looked tired. New paint and general repairs are needed. But it's mini-golf, nothing to take too seriously.