“Don't waste your time or money. Bad food, bad attitude. These people genuinely cannot cook.”
Review of Indian Azahara

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indian Azahara
Ranked #576 of 743 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

us lamb. When leaving, we realised there was no breads of any description. We asked and were told 'not included', but we could buy if we liked. We declined.

On returning to our apartment, major disappointment. The 'classic Indian starter' was popadums. The lamb curry had four pieces of lamb. The rice was way too much for the (watery) sauce provided. The food tasted more Moroccan than Indian. I expected to find currants and apple at one point. Thankfully, I didn't. However I did find eight cloves, six cardamom pods, several whole black peppers and various bits of cinamon stick, so every mouthful was interupted by removing bits from my mouth. Being honest, my partner didn't even bother to eat any of it and it went in the bin.

All in all, rubbish food. 20€ for two watery 'curries', two portions of overcooked rice, four popadums and some dips. More than half went in the bin. Give it a miss.