“Best Falafel”
Review of Restaurante Beirut

Restaurante Beirut
Ranked #46 of 877 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: Our cuisine is based on Arabic food, especially Lebanese cuisine: hummus, baba ganush and falafel... We also prepare sandwiches: Shawarma, Laben or Falafel cheese... In addition to salads and other typical Lebanese dishes. We have a large terrace and a very cozy interior lounge, ideal for couples and for the whole family. Welcome to Beirut! The best Lebanese from the Costa del Sol...
Reviewed May 5, 2019

Amazing food! Everything was fantastic from the baba gaming to the falafel and tabuleh salad. Definitely recommended!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Raybriels83

Reviewed May 1, 2019

Really looking forward to this lebanese restaurant as I love lebanese food having stayed in Cyprus for 9 years the food is very similar, first off I have got to say that the food while not excellent was OK the major problem I had with this place was the could not care less attitude it felt like get them in then get them out, half way through our meal I was bombarded with cigarette smoke even though we were inside, what they had done was enclose the outside part and let people smoke when I pointed this out that it was against the law to smoke in an enclosed space I got a vacant look. When I asked for the bill I produced my debit card only to be told that they only take cash I asked if they had a notice indicating this alas no sign to let customers know this. I will certainly not be back to this excuse for a restaurant very poor indeed

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank PaphosGerry
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

We had a great meal here. Lots of vegetarian choices - the mezze platter (Katastrof) is a good place to start. They also do pizzas which looked nice. Decent priced wine too.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 25, 2019

I had not eaten Lebanese food for ages and was looking forward to this lunch. I had previously lived in a Lebanese suburb of Sydney, so was very familiar with the food and prices.
The food here was really good - up with the best. However, the portion sizes and price were far too high. Even considering the city and the restaurant location, this was a major shocker.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank rhysw552016
Reviewed January 2, 2019

still a decent place for but not the best lebanese in town - the food it staring to loose flavour and delicate spices

Date of visit: December 2018