“The quality is not the best”
Review of Casa Florido

Casa Florido
Ranked #195 of 720 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Malaga, Spain
“The quality is not the best”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been to this restaurant on the coast of Torremolinos twice.

The first time a couple of years ago, for my birthday. They mostly serve "fried fish", very typical of this area. It was quite good but I found the price rather abusive.

The second time (two weeks ago) I went with my parents and the truth is that we will not come back. The portions now, because of the "crisis" have a single price of 6 euros each, but quality is only average. Everything badly fried: greasy or dry. We ordered some cod fritters because you expect them to be home made in a fish restaurant, but they were uneatable, a precooked product of very poor quality. And, one of the dishes we ordered to withdraw it, for it had a sauce of mayonnaise called "alioli" made with garlic, and it was shabby. None of us were happy there, and we therefore I do not recommend it.

• Visited November 2012