2,012 results
All reviews free bus animation team main pool on tap kids pool family holiday foam party pool area meal times mini disco kids club snack bar smaller pool burger king great holiday water polo self service
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't normally write reviews but when I read the one about the little girl having been rushed to hospital after an accident in the swimming pool I thought I should
I really hope the little girl is ok
But how can this be the fault of the pool staff?

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Wlmfe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just got back from 6 days here.

Was a bit sceptical after reading negative reviews, but was not dissapointed.

Yes some of the rooms are a bit dated but to be honest who stays in the room all day, beds were comfy and to be honest slept like a log every night.

Removing one star as you had to rent a fridge and safe for the room, most hotels I stayed in these were included.

Also lack of power points, there were some beside bed but seemed to be non standard, my travel adapters were very slack and fell out easy, although there was standard ones in bathroom and outside on patio.

Other issue was the lifts do really need serviced, one of them would shake violently, which was quite scary.

The food was excellent, both breakfast and dinner with plenty to choose from, the cakes were fantastic as well.

Staff also were fantastic.

It is a bit far from centre of town (20 to 30 min walk) but does mean it is really peaceful at night.

There is a shuttle bus which finishes just after 7pm.

Hint, if arriving from airport get train to fuengirola and get off at La Colina, hotel is approx 10 min walk from there, if you also plan to explore further afield the 10 journey ticket is well worth it.

Also a few mins train journey is Plaza Mayor, an excellent shopping plaza with plenty eateries.

Would I stay there again, more than likely if staying in Torremolinos, but possibly the Roc Hotel closer to town.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Roc H, Quality Manager at Hotel Roc Costa Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Your review of our hotel ROC Costa Park is very much appreciated. We are always very happy to receive clarification that our guests have enjoyed a wonderful holiday and have left with happy memories.

Our combination of both competent and friendly service is one of our main priorities and we are constantly working to provide our guests with a genuine all-round experience.

Once again, we thank you for your kind comment and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked a 4 day mini break here 6 - 10th September - 3 x couples. Very close to airport for transfers which is always a bonus - but no aircraft noise!! Our room - 1013 was a good size with a large balcony with views overlooking mountains, roads and sea in the distant - great to look out of an evening. Yes it was dated - but was very clean and towels changed daily. Food was slightly better than other All Inclusives we have stayed - you could always find something and there was plenty to choose from. Staff here are very friendly and very hardworking - Imeld was such a pleasant guy and the reception staff were also very helpful and courteous. Pool Area was fine for us although I could imagine it being rather cramped in Peak seasons. The Hotel is roughly a 20 - 30 minute walk from the centre so is a bit out of the way - but we used to jump cabs for approx 6 Euros - although the Hotel runs a free shuttle bus to both the beach and Centre.
I would say this hotel is more a "family with smallish children" type holiday - however we really enjoyed our stay so big thanks to all the staff for helping make a great few days away.

Room tip: High Floors Have The Best View
1  Thank katie12065

Dear Katie,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned from a 4 night break with friends. Certainly not a 4 star. I would give it a 2 and I'm being generous. Room shabby and devoid of comfortable touches. Food average. Some staff rude and some over familiar. Black mold on the pool tiles. Location not great. 10 mins shuttle bus ride to the beach. Balcony Door handle broken. Light switch broken. Wont be going back.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Deb S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time that you have invested to write a comment on Tripadvisor about your recent experience at ROC Costa Park.

We apologize if you feel that your stay with us did not completely meet your expectations. Your feedback is really important to us and we will be making sure that your remarks are taken into the appropriate consideration, so that we can improve the points highlighted in your review.

We hope you will give us an opportunity to change your impression of our company by providing you a wonderful holiday experience with us in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed September 14, 2019

First of all may I say that I travel and stay in 4 star hotels four or five times a year so I have a good knowledge and expectation. My review is based on a number of hotels that I have stayed in over the last 5 years.

The Roc Costa Park is a good base for the town, if not a little out of the way, the hotel do provide a free shuttle bus service to the beach and town. It is a 20 minute walk to the centre and perhaps 15 minutes to the beach.

The room that I was allocated was dated but clean although the decorating could do with a brighten up and coat of emulsion, dated by the tops of the skirting boards.

The downside was that the room overlooked the rear of the kitchen areas and the now unused (by the look of them) tennis courts. The back of the rear yard looked like a builders yard littered with rubbish an old toilets/bathroom fittings. Not at all pleasant to be overlooking whilst sat watching the sun set over the mountain backdrop.
The food was plentiful, although not always hot but there was a good selection. Beers and Wines were on tap and you could help yourself. I would comment that there didn't seem to be enough waitress and waiter staff to cope with the inflow of customers. Quite often at evening meals they couldn't keep up with the flow clearing and setting the tables.
I was a little concerned to see chicken kebabs being reheated on a grill as I thought chicken couldn't be reheated.
The staff were happy and cheerful, yes I would stay here again

1  Thank Philip S
Roc H, Quality Manager at Hotel Roc Costa Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Philip,