“Lovely meal” 4 of 5 bubbles

Restaurante Aroma
Ranked #487 of 658 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Our restaurant is situated in busy commercial street of Torremolinos with Take-Away service and Credit Card acceptable. We can accomodate upto 60persons at a time and is highly recommended by clients coming thru travel agencies (like : Globus / Gate-1 / Trafalgar etc) for wide variety of special Vegeterian dishes, and also for special Indian & Italian cuisine available at the same place.
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant was empty other than one other couple. Service was good. Food was lovely and i would definitely return.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank elaine037

Hamina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Tikka Masala!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was there AGAIN! I am spending yearly 1-2 weeks at Torremolinos, and I allways waiting to have a very spicy food at Aroma! I really recomended that restaurant and service is allways very friently!!!

Marko from Finland

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Marko L
Manchester, UK
“Average/poor experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I never trust restaurants that employ people outside to bring you through the door but for some reason I was sold!

The restaurant is up a few flights of stairs and serves both Indian and Italian cuisine which is surprising as they are both very different. We went with Indian and glad we did as it is clear the Italian theme is to attract tourists.

Service was ok but some simple basic things were missed like bringing fresh knives/forks and beer was from a can and served in a wine glass!

The food was slightly below average. Staters were nice, both curries were a bit bland, the rice was lovey, the 'naan bread' was more like a pizza base!

The meal was good value however when on holiday in torremolinos again I will not return to this restaurant.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank talktomarc
Whitehaven, United Kingdom
“It was awful. Sorry but it was!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Having been approached by the PR (marketing man) in the street, we were shown to the restaurant and seated.

We were preceded by another couple, other than that the place was empty (in January this is not surprising).

Potentially this could be a nice restaurant but sadly it isn't. Tired decor and unironed tablecloths plus dirty plastic flowers on the table do little to create a nice ambience.

Service was slow and when our starters eventually arrived - things just got worse. My friend ordered prawn cocktail and I went for tomatoe soup. The prawn cocktail was completely covered in sauce and when he tasted a prawn he complained that it tasted off. My soup which was almost tomatoe in colour was like salty dishwater.

We worried that if we ate the food we would become ill so we asked for the bill for the drinks and left. Almost an hour and a half wasted!

As we left we got an evil glare from the PR man in the street. This is possibly the worst eating out experience that I have ever had.

I do not like writing negative reviews but I hope that the owners take note and do something to improve the restaurant, service and food. Attention to detail like ironing the tablecloths would be a good start.

• Visited January 2013