“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Have eaten here before and enjoyed our meal but very disappointed this time. Only thing staff were interested in was going outside for a smoke. Drinks and food were dropped on table not served. Carbonara looked like they had opened a tin certainly not "genuine italian food". Never again.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Found by chance and so happy we did. Staff very welcoming and friendly, checking we had enough drinks and enjoying the food ect. The service was fast and reliable. The food was AMAZING! There is a great variety of choice and we received complementary bruschetta. So tasty and served hot! Cannot recommend enough! If you like Italian food this is the place for you! So reasonably priced as well. We chose to sit inside but there is outside seating too. I got spicy pasta but cannot remember the name but was so tasty.

1  Thank Csmith215
Reviewed June 20, 2018

My wife and I ate here several times during our recent stay in Torremolinos.
I had to order the lasagna again, as I knew from previous visits that it is probably the BEST I have ever eaten! I confirmed that theory and had to share another one with my wife on another visit!
The pizzas too are really good, my wife enjoyed the seafood one in particular.
Service is fast and attentive and prices inexpensive.
All in all, why can't I have an Italian restaurant like this in my home town in England?

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here about 30-40 times and I’ve never had a bad meal. I’m not a picky eater by any means but I have high standards when it comes to dinner because I love my food! Literally everything on the menu is amazing. The meats are salted and cooked beautifully and the potatoes are seasoned so well. I recommend the 4 cheese baked cannelloni if you love meat and cheese you will not be disappointed. Literally not one bad thing to say about this place

Reviewed May 25, 2018

Not high season so the restaurant wasn't packed. We sat outside and were served promptly for drinks and our food order taken. A plate of bruscetta was delivered while we waited. The portion sizes here are large, but the food so delicious that it is hard to leave any :-)

1  Thank UKBernie