“lovley place”
Review of Hotel Natursun

Hotel Natursun
Ranked #31 of 71 Hotels in Torremolinos
Reviewed August 11, 2013

i stayed here Friday = Monday on Tuesday a cash point stole my card, the hotel were excellent, they called the bank, organised a taxi for me and re-assured me that everything was ok.
clean n tidy hotel, friendly staff, 10 mins walk to the train station or 6 euro in a taxi which reception will call for u no probs,
would definatley say the friendlyist n helpful hotel ive stayed in, will be going back soon ..

Room Tip: ask for a front facing room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Debbie Y

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This hotel is very basic. The staff on the desk are really quite nice and polite. The room which we had was on the third floor at the back of the hotel which gave a not so nice view overlooking residential area and some of it was very run down and dirty. The room itself was quite good and well kept. The beds which were single beds pushed together were very uncomfortable and very basic and in my opinion were more like camp beds. The food was very poor with the same items on the breakfast ie cold cocktail sausages rather thick bacon fruit and bread and pastries. The evening meals were no better chips every night basic salad items and a choice of pork or beef or fish. Even at the beginning of service time the food was luke warm. A microwave is there for to heat up the food but as everyone knows food like battered fish or chips taste appallingly heated in the microwave. Sunday evening was made a bit more special with food being served to the guests but mine was spoiled when I found a big black hair in my meat. When I went to complain the waitress didn't either want to know or didn't choose to understand. Television has only Spanish channels.
I really don't think I would choose this hotel again or recommend it to my friends.

Kathleen Taylor stayed 11/07/13-18/07/13

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beechesBelfast
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

When you are given the TV and air con remote at check in I guess it should tell you something. The staff members are polite and friendly but their English is not too good.
On the first morning they ran out of bread at breakfast, but after seeing the rest of the offering we decided that we wouldn't have breakfast there again.
The room maids are great and do a great job of cleaning which is the best part of this hotel.
Free wifi is of an acceptable speed and the air con in the room was very effective.
There is no kettle in the room but there is a small fridge.
Our shower was ridiculously narrow and we were constantly fighting with the curtain.
We are a young gay couple and though we didnt book this hotel knowing so it is a gay friendly hotel and there were several other same sex couples.
When full to capacity there would not be enough sun loungers for even half of the guests. The pool area is clean but the jacuzzi leaves you with a funny smell on your skin.
A walk down the bank takes you to La Carihuela which is nice with a clean beach and plenty of shops and restaurants.
If you're looking for basic accommodation, room only within a 5 min walk of the beach then I would say go for this hotel.
We wouldn't stay here again but maybe we're too fussy.
It's a 3 star hotel, nothing more nothing less.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Rhysjonny
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Y nada Mas........
This hotel was a great find. The staff make a great, small, team. It is trendy, clean, quiet, and just in the right place between Torremolinos and La Carihuela. You will get some good exercise going to town or to the Carihuela beach, and its only a 10 minute stroll in either direction at my speed. (I walk slowly...). So you get the best of both areas.
Breakfast was a good continental offering.
I didn't try the evening meal, but it looked good from the balcony.
And if you get back late and fancy a night cap, then that is all on hand too from the 24h staff...
... 5 € for a ginky tonky....
The cleaners were great, so if you wanted a lie-in watching telly (some of it english) or lazing on el balcon, they were dead cool and really unobtrusive.

I have stayed in many places in Torremolinos over about 15 years, and this is one of the best.

Esto es porque yo volvere...........

2  Thank DalstonPaul
Reviewed June 17, 2013

A group of us stayed at this hotel for my niece's hen doo, some for 3 nights & some for 2 over the weekend. On arrival we were given rooms straight away and all the party was on the same floor (2nd floor). Lovely welcome at reception by Antonio stating anything we needed during our short stay here just to ask nothing was too much trouble...we had a good area round by the jacuzzi which was our pitch for the whole day, this was ideal as it seemed like our own little vip area, we had party games planned and drinks around the hot tub, there were plenty of sun loungers it was a so much fun. I think the other member of staff was Franco who also waited on us with exceptionally large measures of G & T's it was a fab day and I cant thank the staff enough for their hospitality, taking our pictures and very helpful & friendly. I hope we didnt make too much noise for the other guests staying there!!!. The rooms were spotless 3 beds so good size too plasma tv balcony we were on the back of the hotel so view was poor run down old building (this was no fault of the hotel) for us it wasnt about the view from the room it was a nice comfortable clean hotel good location with great staff, modern fittings, nice bathroom lovely shower, cant remember if the bed was comfy as I was not in it for long enough. I didnt partake in breakfast but frothy coffee was good. All in all a great choice of hotel for what was a superb weekend...

Room Tip: Want a view ask to be on the front
3  Thank SuzNige
Reviewed June 16, 2013

just got back from here group of girls lovely hotel very clean staff very friendly would defenetly stay here again few minutes from beach good location nothing too much trouble for staff and owners if anyone looking for hotel in the area stay here wont be dissopointed stayed b&b nice breakfast too .!! if looking for good english food try baylaws on beach front lovely food cheap plenty on plate eat there most times good breakfast all english jackets amazing ....... j garside !!!!

Room Tip: all rooms very nice !!
2  Thank julie g
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is an unbiased view.
A group of four of us stayed here for a week, beginning 4th June 2013.

The staff here are among the best I have ever seen. Taking them term, "Bending over backwards for you" to a new level.

The hotel is immaculately clean & peacefully quiet, in a great location with great views. The breakfast was ok (we're picky), the pool was clean (cold though), hot tub was great, rooms are massive.

Value for money ways, this hotel is on the money. This hotel is suitable for all different groups from young families to couples to elderly.

Excellent! Darryn / Ireland