“Excellent.”

japones Nozomi
Ranked #98 of 738 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Traditional Japanese Food.
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Excellent restaurant in situated in Calle Skal, behind the Pueblo Blanco area of Torremolinos. Food was great, as was the service. Thoroughly recommend it!

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Verry good restaurant, specteculair sushis, wednesday and thursday a buffet, great service and a nice place to be, I love it

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I´m not a fan of sushi, but my friends convinced me this is much more and they where right. The Menu is quite large for this small restaurant. The spring rolls i had was good, only the sauce was standard "out of the can" My main course was tuna and it was perfect. I even had to ask waiter to give a fork to be able to eat all after my chopsticks could not pick rest of my delicious meal.
Of course I did steal some bites for my friends plate and also find the flavors good.
I did try go back later, but unfortunately it was closed on Monday. Such a shame.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Just a little warning. It's towards the end of the road and its very expensive compared to the rest (and empty). I didn't eat here but just want to warn others

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Really nice tuna tartar. It is made with advocado. Really nice. Our favourite. Good prizes. Friendly service

1  Thank to me a