The front desk clerk woke us up at midnight (we had to be up at 6am for a flight the next morning) to tell us that the credit card we'd given when we made the reservation two months earlier had been rejected. He insisted that we come down right that minute to give him a new card. He said nothing about this when we checked in, we had been in and out of the hotel several times that evening, and I offered to give him the new card number in the morning when we checked out. He was extremely rude.
Besides that, there is no parking at this hotel--the closest lot is two blocks away and costs 7 euros every 24 hours with validation by the hotel.
The amenities of the hotel itself are adequate, nothing spectacular, which is what we were expecting. It's about a 15 minute walk from the beach down a steep and winding pedestrian walkway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2010, this hotel has become a great combination of modernity and charm. During your stay you can relax in the social lounge, workout at the gym or enjoy views of the Mediterranean sea from the restaurant. Situated conveniently in the Centre of Torremolinos, surrounded by the best pubs, restaurants and shops, within easy reach of the train station, and just 10 minutes walk from the beaches of Torremolinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Adriano Hotel Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torremolinos Adriano Hotel
- Adriano Hotel Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain