A very nice hotel, just what we expected. We considered the lack of the pool as a postive thing as pools attract families with small children and all those obnoxius "must-get-a-tan"-people. The hotel is situated just next to the main road (or one of them) but there's not much noise from the traffic.
The staff was very helpful and kind. They all spoke near perfect english, so if you don't speak spanish, it's no problem.
The rooms were nice but maybe a bit too small to somebody. The balcony was basic with a view to the main street, on the other side of the hotel the balconys were facing a quite appalling chinese restaurant, it's been closed for maybe ten years and appears very dystopic in the facade of the other building. The maid came every day to clean the room and change the towels, a very nice lady.
The local supermarket "Mercadona" ist just a minutes walk away and somewhat 100 meters to the shopping street San Miguel. Maybe a fifteen minute walk to the beach, all downhill but not too steep. When you come out of the hotel, the next door left leads into a tobacco shop, just around the corner is an Andalusian restaurant / tapas bar called Taberna La Sacristia (wich we nicknamed "Ham-bar"), a lovely place with spanish jamon serrano and iberico hanging from the roof.
Me and my wife would definedly go to this hotel again in the future, if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2010, this hotel has become a great combination of modernity and charm. During your stay you can relax in the social lounge, workout at the gym or enjoy views of the Mediterranean sea from the restaurant. Situated conveniently in the Centre of Torremolinos, surrounded by the best pubs, restaurants and shops, within easy reach of the train station, and just 10 minutes walk from the beaches of Torremolinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adriano Hotel Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torremolinos Adriano Hotel
- Adriano Hotel Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain