We stayed at this hotel for 3 night at end of a 10 day tour of Spain. The location is perfect for this area. Close by to Playa de Torremolinos and tourist shopping area. The location is the best feature of this hotel. While I wasn't expecting much from the hotel, I hoped to have a comfortable night's sleep. Not possible at this hotel. The beds are very low to the floor and I am not sure if we actually slept on a mattress or a box spring. It literally was as hard as wood. I loved the balcony and we had a great large window facing the beach which was wonderful for sunrise. I don't know how the other rooms in this hotel were, but our hotel room has a total of 2 electrical outlets. Fortunately I had a power strip with me, but there is just one outlet in the sleeping area and then another one in the bathroom. There are not double outlets like you see in the U.S., this is a single outlet where you can plug in one device. The outlet in the bathroom was completely ridiculous because it was located 6 feet up the wall. Anything you plugged in to it would only dangle dangerously near the sink. The only thing it would be good for would have been a hair dryer, but where there were so few outlets in the room, you had to make use of every available outlet. One last thing, and although it is true of this hotel, I think it may be fairly common in many European hotels. The windows open fully. Like...all the way and most do not have any screens or bars to prevent someone from falling or jumping. I would stay you show stay here if you just wanted to rest your head, so many things are close by. But don't expect to get a comfortable sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2010, this hotel has become a great combination of modernity and charm. During your stay you can relax in the social lounge, workout at the gym or enjoy views of the Mediterranean sea from the restaurant. Situated conveniently in the Centre of Torremolinos, surrounded by the best pubs, restaurants and shops, within easy reach of the train station, and just 10 minutes walk from the beaches of Torremolinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Adriano Hotel Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torremolinos Adriano Hotel
- Adriano Hotel Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain