A fairly simple and centrally located, you can not ask for more for the price. The treatment of the staff is friendly. Breakfast is good. The only thing is that the beds are very noisy. It's in the city and you have shopping nearby, restaurants, beach, bars, squares and live music. Rooms are small, but it is normal in this kind of hotels it is important that clean.The air conditioning is good.
Next to the hotel there is a fast food restaurant for "Giros" very good recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2010, this hotel has become a great combination of modernity and charm. During your stay you can relax in the social lounge, workout at the gym or enjoy views of the Mediterranean sea from the restaurant. Situated conveniently in the Centre of Torremolinos, surrounded by the best pubs, restaurants and shops, within easy reach of the train station, and just 10 minutes walk from the beaches of Torremolinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adriano Hotel Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torremolinos Adriano Hotel
- Adriano Hotel Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain