Travelled there on educational grounds, and were greeted very kindly, the lift was absolute hell though, and while we were there some of my friends became trapped in it, and it was only due to the corageous actions of the really fit receptionist (can't remember her name,) the meal in the evening was satisfactory, and filling, and the beds were okay, the rooms were a bit cramped, but I didn't have a problem with that. It was fine for the time I was staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2010, this hotel has become a great combination of modernity and charm. During your stay you can relax in the social lounge, workout at the gym or enjoy views of the Mediterranean sea from the restaurant. Situated conveniently in the Centre of Torremolinos, surrounded by the best pubs, restaurants and shops, within easy reach of the train station, and just 10 minutes walk from the beaches of Torremolinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Adriano Hotel Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torremolinos Adriano Hotel
- Adriano Hotel Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain