“The best”

Cafe Fresco
Ranked #8 of 18 Dessert in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A new Mediterranean experience has arrived in La Carihuela, Cafe Fresco has an open kitchen for all to see the sandwich creations we have on offer made on 'real' freshly baked bread! We have an extensive array of specialty coffees, iced coffees & slushes, ice cream sundaes, salads, oven-baked jacket potatoes, and the Crepes Suzettes are a memory in the making! The terraces have beautiful views over Playa de la Carihuela, and all our menu is available for takeaway to the beach.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“The best”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Visited this cafe every day whilst on holiday.Sampled breakfast ,lunch and afternoon tea.Everything we had was brilliant.Spotless everywhere ,good service ,lovely view ,nice owners.We will be back.

• Hungarian first
Durham, United Kingdom
“An oasis”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I'm not normally one for recommending places to eat as everyone has different tastes but Stephan and Tracey should be so proud of what they've achieved in such a short time since they opened up this 'Oasis'. They are professional, friendly and efficient, the quality fresh food they serve is second to none, healthy and excellent value for money.My partner said the jacket potato's were the best she's had anywhere.The cafe and toilets are spotlessly clean and we would have eaten there every day and gone through the menu if we'd found it on day one.

n. ireland
“still the best for lunch”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had a lovely time here again Tracy and Stefan are so welcoming you just want to come back time and time again love it love it love it

Cheshire
“Cafe Fresco - A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have recently returned from a week's stay in lovely Carihuela and a friend who I stayed with introduced me to Café Fresco. Oh my goodness how glad I am that she did. Stefan and Tracey are the cutest couple. Tracey does all the preparation of food, standing behind her beautiful server in full make-up. Kudos to the lady (it was 30 degrees every day I was there). Stefan looks after front of house. The café is bright, airy, extremely clean. Lovely view across the car park to the paseo and the sea.

The food is totally amazing. Freshly prepared every day. They bake their own bread and transform it in to amazing sandwiches. My personal favourite, Chicken Caesar Open Sandwich on Wholemeal. God it looked like a work of art when they brought it out to me. I was blown away. Also gave in one day and tried their dessert option, which was Lemon Meringue Pie. Heavenly. Please take a stroll along the paseo to the Cirunguito called Jimmy Beach. If you look across the car park at this point you will see Café Fresco with the orange sun blinds just set back off the front. Give it a try you wont be disappointed I promise you.

Whitley, United Kingdom
“Matched Reports”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have to say on recently visiting my nephew Peter and family in Torremolinos, I was underwhelmed after my visits to various cafes by the quality of the service, food, scenic outlook and ambience. The family assured that the 'Fresco' would meet my hopes but my expectations were low until we did visit for 'almuerzo' and a 'bocadillo'. Tracy and her husband, who run the cafe, could not have been more welcoming, showing a genuine interest and a desire to please frequent visitors as well as 'strangers' such as myself. It is little wonder that they are building up an increasing number of regular clients who return because of the beautifully presented and really tasty offerings. Go and see for yourself.