Just got back from the riu belplaya , I'm pleased to report my husband and I had a fab holiday. The hotel was much better than we expected , especially after reading some of the earlier comments . The only thing we didn't like was been given the early sitting for the evening meal , as we like to eat rather late , so consequently we ate out most evenings , also I think larger towels should be provided as the ones we were given were just too small . But overall a nice hotel with happy friendly staff we would defo return !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain