Had 10 days at the costa lago, lovely hotel! All areas were well kept and clean, the maids cleaned our room on a daily basis (the kids loved the animals made from towels left on their beds!) hotel staff lovely and friendly. The food was of good quality and plenty of choice even suiting a 2 & 8 year old. Entertainment was usual hotel standard but the kids loved the childrens disco !! couple of minute walk to beach and with bus stop right outside and train a 10 min walk up road it made getting around soooo easy! The only slight downside was we were placed in room 119 (a family room) with the balcony directly outside the outside bar area so was quite noisey up till about midnight and the metal chairs scrapping on the ground did slightly start to get on my nerves but not enough for me to complain and move otherwise I am sure the hotel would have sorted us out! The only thing I found which is no reflection on the hotel is that with very few families there it did feel like we were scorned at alot by other guests for having children around at pool and swimming pool. My 2 year old had the odd tantrum and I felt other guests werent very sympathetic lets just say!! and I felt I was always telling them to be quiet!... the hotel I feel is very popular with the older guest. Saying that I would definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All Inclusive recently completely refurbished ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol, situated in a quiet area of Torremolinos surrounded by shops, restaurants at the seaside promenade. The facilities and services of the RIU ClubHotels are also popular with families with children. The location is ideal due to its proximity to Malaga Airport (10 km) and downtown Torremolinos (2 km), and invites you to explore the area as there are many attractions nearby. The hotel has 621 comfortably furnished rooms and offers updated amenities. Relax with a massage or get in shape at our gym. 3 outdoor pools, 1 baby and 1 indoor pool. For the youngest guests there is the RiuLand Kids Club (for children from 4 to 7 years & 8 to 12 years old) and for adults, day and evening entertainment. For lovers of gastronomy, we offer live cooking stations at our main buffet as well as Italian and Andalusian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain