We have stayed at this hotel on 4 occasions and sadly we have seen a deterioration in the service and condition of the hotel. We reported a sharp spring protruding out of the matress on one of the beds and that the air conditioning was not cooling the room down. I reported this at 09:00 and again at 19:00 as nothing had been done. I spoke to reception on the second occasion only to be told that it would be fixed either that evening or the following morning! I declared where am I supposed to sleep as there was a real danger of the spring sticking in my hip and leg ( A sharp point was sticking up). They then managed to fix it. The air conditioning never worked. The sunbeds are looking a little saggy, I think some of them are in need of replacement. The pool towels are also looking a little thread bare, the towels In the room are ok though.
Some of the cups in the restaurant have cracks, and the food has now become very repetitive, which is great if you like grilled or fried fish.
On a positive note, the all inclusive is very good, the bars serve all sorts of drinks and cocktails which are freshly made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain