We stayed here for two weeks in August . It was a nice hotel .Busy and well run. But don't book in the middle of August because of to many Spanish who are rude in the restaurant other wise great .we would comeback in the future at another time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain